Applicants who have been out of high school for at least five years, have earned fewer than 30 college credit hours and have not taken an SAT or ACT may be eligible for admissions under the Adult Admissions Program.
Individuals eligible for this program may be accepted without the required SAT or ACT test scores only if evidence provided to the admissions office staff suggests the potential of academic success for the individual. Students who are admitted under the provisions of the Adult Admission Program are subject to all other academic and programmatic requirements of the university.
How Do I Apply for the Adult Admissions Program?
Following is a checklist of required documents for admission consideration via UNT Dallas Adult Admission Program. Please submit the following:
- An application for admission, which can be completed online at www.applytexas.org.
- A non-refundable $40 application fee.
- An official copy of all high school transcripts or GED completion.
- Official transcripts of any previous college/university work. (Students with fewer than 30 transferrable hours from another college/university also must have a minimum 2.5 grade-point-average (4.0 grading system) and be eligible to return to any institution attended.)
- A written personal statement concerning your academic preparedness for university level study, your intended major and career goals, and any other information you feel is pertinent to the individual review of your application.
- The Adult Admission Program Request Form.
Send all documents to:University of North Texas at Dallas
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
7300 University Hills Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75241-4605