How to become a Trailblazer!
- Submit a Freshman application via www.applytexas.org for UNT Dallas
- Submit a $40 non-refundable application fee or fee waiver.
- Submit an official high school transcript denoting your graduation plan.
- Submit an official college transcript, if you have taken any dual credit courses.
- Submit SAT (UNT Dallas code 5999) or ACT (UNT Dallas code 6366).
View the list of UNT Dallas majors!
Application Dates/Deadlines and Fees
Must be accepted by December 1st
Must apply by March 15th for final
August 5th, 2019
If delivered in person, please be sure that your transcript is in the original, sealed envelope when you submit it to our office. Transcripts can be hand-delivered to the Enrollment Center desk in DAL 1 or:Submitted electronically through an encryption service such as Parchment, E-Script or National Student Clearing House to email@example.com Mailed to:
University of North Texas at Dallas
Attn: Office of Undergraduate Admissions
7300 University Hills Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75241-4605.
*Note: Transcripts from international colleges/universities must be evaluated through International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc. (IACEI) prior to being submitted to UNT Dallas. UNT Dallas only accepts international transcripts evaluated through IACEI.