Prospective Freshman Students
Your path in life is unique. Understanding how UNT Dallas can help you further define your path and achieve your goals will be an important part of your visit. You’ll learn about the admission process, receive financial aid and scholarship information, and tour our intimate campus with a Campus Ambassador. Campus Tours may be scheduled Tuesday - Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. based on availability. Tell us where you visualize your path taking you and then experience first-hand how your dreams may become reality.
Please register for your visit at least one week in advance. If you do not register at least one week in advance, there is no guarantee that you will be accommodated for your visit request.
First Fridays are specialized Transfer Friday presentations tailored for prospective students who wish to transfer coursework from a community college or university.
At First Fridays you will:
- Gain insight about the admission process
- Learn more about financial aid and scholarships at UNT Dallas
- Meet with faculty regarding your major
- Receive an unofficial evaluation of transferrable college credit
* In order to receive your evaluation, transcripts (unofficial transcripts are okay) MUST be received no later than 5:00pm one week prior to your scheduled visit. Please note that ONLY transcripts (official or unofficial) will be accepted for evaluations. Due to time constraints, we are unable to evaluate transcripts received after the deadline.
Attendance at First Fridays requires registration. Space is limited, so sign up today. Please register for your visit at least one week in advance.