Take your next step!
Be a part of a university that understands and addresses the needs of a transfer student including online courses, intrustive advising, and a class schedule that fits your life.
How to become a Trailblazer
- Submit a Transfer ApplyTexas application on www.applytexas.org for UNT Dallas.
- Submit a $40 non-refundable application fee or fee waiver.
- Submit official transcripts from ALL previously attended and/or currently enrolled colleges/universities.
*Note: Transcripts from international colleges/universities must be translated and evaluated for authentication by a recognized U.S. evaluation company. The evaluation must include course-by-course grades, a grade point average (GPA) calculation on the U.S. scale, and indicate the diploma conferred and its U.S. equivalency. The evaluation must be original, and forwarded to UNT Dallas directly from the credential evaluation company. Students may choose any agency that is accredited by the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (http://aice-eval.org/endorsed-members/) or by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (http://www.naces.org/members.html).
Application Dates/Deadlines and Fees
|Entry Term||Application Date/Deadline|
|Final Application Date||July 1, 2020|
|Priority Date||April 1, 2020|
|Final Deadline||August 3, 2020|
|Final Deadline||December 30, 2020|
Required for students with 12 or fewer credits
- Official high school transcript or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- SAT (UNT Dallas code 5999) or ACT (UNT Dallas code 6366) score (see note below)
- Note: If you have earned your high school dipolma or GED five or more years ago and have completed fewer than 30 college credit hours at a college or university, UNT Dallas' Adult Admission Program is just for you!
Need assistance? email@example.com or (972) 780.3642