Take your next step!
Be a part of a university that understands and addresses the needs of a transfer student including online courses, intrustive advising, and a class schedule that fits your life.
How to become a Trailblazer
- Submit a Transfer ApplyTexas application on www.applytexas.org for UNT Dallas.
- Submit a $40 non-refundable application fee or fee waiver.
- Submit official transcripts from ALL previously attended and/or currently enrolled colleges/universities.
*Note: Transcripts from international colleges/universities must be evaluated through International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc.(IACEI) prior to being submitted to UNT Dallas. UNT Dallas only accepts international transcripts evaluated through IACEI.
Application Dates/Deadlines and Fees
|Entry Term||Application Date/Deadline|
|Final Application Date||July 5, 2018|
|Priority Date||March 1, 2018|
|Final Deadline||August 6, 2018|
|Final Deadline||January 4, 2019|
Required for students with 29 or fewer credits
- Official high school transcript or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- SAT (UNT Dallas code 5999) or ACT (UNT Dallas code 6366) score (see note below)
- Note: If you have earned your high school dipolma or GED five or more years ago and have completed fewer than 30 college credit hours at a college or university, UNT Dallas' Adult Admission Program is just for you!
Need assistance? email@example.com or (972) 780.3642