UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
While there are no cases of COVID-19 reported on campus, our administration wants to ensure we take the necessary precautions that put the health and safety of our students, staff, visitors, and community first.
Out of an abundance of caution the Office of Undergraduate Admissions is taking the following precautions:
- Limiting campus tours to no more than 25 people per tour time appointment. Questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suspending our group tour programming for groups through April 5th, 2020. Groups sponsors can contact email@example.com
- Cancelling our Trailblazer 360 Preview Day scheduled for Saturday, April 4th.
- Discouraging gatherings of groups with 100 or more people; this is subject to change depending on circumstances and/or directives from local authorities.
- Temporarily cancelling all business related travel. Admission Couselors are still available via email, phone, or Skype to answer any questions students may have about their application.
- Increasing custodial services to provide enhanced cleaning services.
- Extending Spring Break for current students. Read more at: https://news.untdallas.edu/unt-dallas-extending-spring-break
- APPLICATION: UNT Dallas's undergraduate admissions application for summer term is July 1st and for the Fall is August 3rd. These will be reviewed should circumstances merit. We will of course work with all students to the best of our abilities.
- ENROLLMENT DEPOSIT: UNT Dallas does not require or have a deposit to secure enrollment upon admission to the university.
Please note that while UNT Dallas has extended its Spring Break, our campus is still open and operational. University services will remain in place to support both our current as well as our prospective students and visitors.
If you have any questions please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-780-3642.