We are here for you!
The UNT Dallas main campus will reopen on Monday, August 2nd. Please note that as a result of COVID-19, in-person and on-campus services are limited.
8:00a – 6:00p Monday – Thursday
8:00a – 5:00p Friday
7300 University Hills Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75241
The Undergraduate Admissions Office is located in the new Student Center. You can check-in with our Student Solutions Center specialists to connect and ensure we can meet your needs appropriately.
The Student Solutions Center (SSC) is open and has limited in-person services. Student wishing to submit transcripts or other application materials in person may do so Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm starting Monday, August 2nd. The SSC is located on the frist floor of the Student Center (labeled #10 on the campus map). You may park in any of the visitor parking spots in Lots 1 & 2 and make your way to the Student Center.
Visit the UNT Dallas Parking Office webpage for visitor parking information and directions.
Connect with us:
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (2 business day response time)
- CHAT: Use the "Chat with us" feature on this page. If one of our staff members is not online, leave your contact information and a member of our team will reach out.
- CALL: (972) 780-3642 (Please note that given the COVID-19 situation staff members are working remotely. If we are not able to take you call, please leave a detailed voicemail with a call back number and will respond in a timely manner)
- FEEDBACK: Use our You Matter Survey to provide feedback about your experience with UNT Dallas.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow us on our social media channels. Facebook and Instagram at @UNTDALLASADMISSIONS and on Twitter at @UNTDADMISSIONS