While there are no cases of COVID-19 reported on campus, our administration wants to ensure we take the necessary precautions that put the health and safety of our students, staff, visitors, and community first. All of our Summer 1 classes will be offered in a virtual learning environment.
Out of an abundance of caution the Office of Undergraduate Admissions is taking the following precautions:
- Suspending campus visits and admission events. Questions about connecting with us virtually please contact email@example.com
- Suspending our group tour programming. Groups sponsors can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Temporarily cancelling all business related travel. Admission Couselors are working remotely and are still available via email, phone, or Skype to answer any questions students may have about their application.
- APPLICATION: UNT Dallas's undergraduate admissions application for summer term is July 1st and for the Fall is August 3rd. These will be reviewed should circumstances merit. We will of course work with all students to the best of our abilities.
- ENROLLMENT DEPOSIT: UNT Dallas does not require or have a deposit to secure enrollment upon admission to the university.
If you have any questions please reach out via email at email@example.com or call 972-780-3642.