The UNT Dallas administration wants to ensure we take the necessary precautions that put the health and safety of our students, staff, visitors, and community first. All of our Fall 2020 classes will be offered in a virtual learning environment.
Out of an abundance of caution the Office of Undergraduate Admissions is taking the following precautions:
- Suspending campus visits and admission events. Questions about connecting with us virtually please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suspending our group tour programming. Groups sponsors can contact email@example.com for virtual alternatives.
- Temporarily cancelling all business related travel. Admission Couselors are working remotely and are still available via email, phone, Microsoft Teams or Skype to answer any questions students may have about their application.
- Removed the SAT and ACT as admission requirements. UNT Dallas is now test optional. Student who have a test score and choose to submit it are free to do so. Students who were not able to test or select not to test, will not be at a disadvantage nor be penalized.
- Removed the admissions application fee. Students are no longer required to pay upfront or secure a fee waiver in order for their application to be reviewed.
- APPLICATION: UNT Dallas's undergraduate admissions operates on a rolling admission policy basis. This means that application files are evaluated as they are completed versus waiting to evaluate all applications after a hard deadline. Please visit the deadlines section for infomation on our final submission deadlines. These will be reviewed should circumstances merit. We will of course work with all students to the best of our abilities.
- ENROLLMENT DEPOSIT: UNT Dallas does not require or have a deposit to secure enrollment upon admission to the university.
- Enrollment/Matriculation Fee: If a student is admitted to the university and decides to enroll at UNT Dallas, they will then be charged an enrollment fee of $100. This one-time fee, is charged during a student's first semester. The fee covers the administrative costs associated with the processing of a new student application. This fee will be added to a student's account, and they may use financial aid resources to cover the fee. There are no waivers or exemptions for the enrollment fee.
If you have any questions please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-780-3642.