How to become a Trailblazer!
- Submit a Freshman application via www.applytexas.org for UNT Dallas
- Submit a $40 non-refundable application fee or fee waiver.
- Submit an official high school transcript denoting your graduation plan.
- Submit an official college transcript, if you have taken any dual credit courses.
- Submit SAT (UNT Dallas code 5999) or ACT (UNT Dallas code 6366).
View the list of UNT Dallas majors!
Fee Waviers for Freshman Applications
Option 1: Submit an ACT, NACAC, or SAT waiver.
See your high school counselor for more information.
Option 2: Attend a True Blue Preview Day (Fall) or Blaze360 event (Spring).
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Dates/Deadlines and Fees
Must be accepted by December 1st
Must apply by March 15th for final
August 5th, 2019