Transfer New Student Orientation (TNSO)
We are excited you chose UNT Dallas to continue and complete your Bachelor’s degree. We understand you have many life factors that impact your need for concise and useful information. Your Transfer NSO (TNSO) is a 1-day event that focuses on your needs and respects the importance of your time.
Your 1-day experience will include various activities that ease your transition to UNT Dallas and begin the process of getting you involved with the many on and off campus clubs, groups, and organizations we have to offer. You will experience the importance of our traditions and have a solid grasp of our expectations as you begin your journey at UNT Dallas!
Transfer New Student Orientation Dates
(Students attend a ONE-DAY session)
Please check back later for the next round of NSO dates.
We encourage you to register for orientation as soon as possible to secure your spot in the courses for the next upcoming semester. Attendance at NSO is required for ALL new students.
How do I register for NSO?
1. Login at https://my.untdallas.edu with your EUID and password.
2. Click “Student Center”.
3. Click “Register for UNTD Orientation”.
4. Select the NSO that fits within your schedule and click “save”.
Congratulations, you are registered for NSO!
The $80 fee supplements the cost of new student “swag”, program implementation, facility usages, food, staffing and other resources to ensure you are supported your first year at UNT Dallas. The orientation fee does NOT need to be paid up front, it will be posted to your account AFTER attending your NSO and can be paid online through your MyUNTDallas portal.
Items to remember
- Submit your final college transcript (if applicable) prior to or at your scheduled NSO.
- If 21 years of age or younger on August 27, 2018, you must show evidence of bacterial meningitis vaccination in order to attend classes at UNT Dallas.
For more information click here.